Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest 8

afro poppa

Becky and I are in ,heading in early as well to fortify a great location.Big Leg Emma are friends of Becky's we saw them last on New Years Eve ,they are fun,playing on Thursday then moving to The Blue Heron Fest with Donna the Buffalo(very family oriented).Line up looks great and if the weather is fine ,no better place to be.Great tree canopy almost everyone is under.

Hey tigger,

I've gone to Great Blue Heron the last few years. Love it! I'm bummed that these are both happening on the same weekend this year. I really want to go to both but am torn.

Big Leg Emma have been a highlight for me at the past few Blue Herons. Ton of fun!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky and I are in ,heading in early as well to fortify a great location.Big Leg Emma are friends of Becky's we saw them last on New Years Eve ,they are fun,playing on Thursday then moving to The Blue Heron Fest with Donna the Buffalo(very family oriented).Line up looks great and if the weather is fine ,no better place to be.Great tree canopy almost everyone is under.

Hope to be joining you at this year's Grateful Fest, as you raved about it last year! From all accounts, yours included, the venue is sweeettt!!!

KKev, I've also heard great things about Great Blue Herron. Maybe another year for me ...

Peace, Mark

Edited by Guest
more thoughts spilling out ...

Where would you be heading from misterh?

By the sounds of the level of interest expressed on this thread, I think it's safe to say that there will likely be a good crew heading down. With a couple of carloads going down, I'm sure that something could be worked out.

i'm always willing offer room in my car for another festival lover.. im not 100% sure if im going yet.. but if im in ontario (which is likely) i'll be there. i'll either be leaving from barrie or guelph... so picking someone up from toronto wouldn't be a problem at all

i'm always willing offer room in my car for another festival lover.. im not 100% sure if im going yet.. but if im in ontario (which is likely) i'll be there. i'll either be leaving from barrie or guelph... so picking someone up from toronto wouldn't be a problem at all

we should keep in touch.

Mud said we can go!!

I'm out now.

Looks like things are really starting to take shape! just kidding swifty - don't cry.

Nice to see that a good crew is forming for this - really looking forward to hanging out with all of you.

Edited by Guest

we should keep in touch.

sounds good. i'll be around.