Jambands.ca

Freezing Rain in the Hammer

questcequecest?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lakes separating the side walks and the roads, made it tough to get a csb, but all was better when I found one willing to pull up on the curb! I can't see the mavelous view outta my windows... they are covered in a sem9-thin film of ice. It sounds like aliens are trying to get in the small cracks of my windows. I'm scared!!!

lots of branches on a big birch tree on my front lawn have snapped off. everything is covered in ice. my dog didnt even want to go out to pee.

today is s self-imposed snow day for me. I aint going nowhere. good luck to all that have to venture out in this. its very very icky here in guelph.

beautiful, but dangerous.

hey steve!! long time eh!

congrats on the Yukon, a guy i work with just got one, totalllly got ripped off on it, the seller was a goof, didnt tell him about any of the 10's of probs with it. hes pissed lol

i just got my license myself a few weeks ago, still havent gone driving yet, every time i have the time, its pissing or snowing or something nasty

anyways brother, gimme a call sometime

cheers

PS: this freezing rain is fucking gross this morinin, just blew my front door almost off the hinges, pulled the screws right out of the door jamb. woo

Edited by Guest

Got picked up downtown yesterday at 3:30. It took us 3 hours to get home!!! (normally 45min-1hour in traffic) The congestion was all in the city. One bottle-neck after another. I know some people here who took 4 hours to get home and they live relatively close to downtown.

I came in to work today ... everything is melting FAST. Get ready for the ice/freeze.

a normally sane neighbour is now repeated flying their pickup into their driveway to break the ice at the end of it. each time, taking a long run at it, making a brutal 90-degree turn into the driveway and slamming on the brakes inches from the garage door. clearly cabin fever. quick send in the army! :crazy: