Jambands.ca

Wassabi Spring East Tour

hulagirl

Wassabi Collective set to preview first full length studio album on upcoming Canadian Tour

Mar 8, The Casbah Hamilton, ON w/ Irie Band

Mar 9, Mavericks Ottawa, ON w/ Dave Lauzon

Mar 10, "Canadian Music Week Showcase", Annex Wreck Room, Toronto, ON 10:30pm

Mar 14, The Cellar Fredericton, NB

Mar 15, Pats Place Antigonish, NS w/ Jackfruit

Mar 16, The Attic Halifax, NS w/ Jackfruit

Mar 17, Gothic Arches Saint John, NB w/ Jackfruit & Sonny D

Mar 21, Starlight Lounge Waterloo, ON

Mar 22, Gordon Best Theatre Peterborough, ON

Mar 23, Reverb Toronto, ON w/ DJ Eccodek & UE

Mar 24, Le Divan Orange Montreal, QC w/ Jah Faith

Please check www.wassabi.net or www.myspace.com/wassabicollective for more information & updates! One Love!

As far as I know the CMW set is 1 hour but we are the last to go on at 10:30, as far as I can see and the bar closes at 2am so im not sure if we can play longer.

Our other show in Toronto is at the Reverb on Fri March23rd and it will be a full show as will Hamilton. But it would be great to get peeps out to support us for cmw as it helps us tons. You can get advance tickets for only $5, the link is on our website, then you still have some time to catch something else that night maybe. Either way hope to see ya at as many as ya can make it out to..one love!

Its a call out for anyone in the City of Toronto who has good posterin skills, we are looking for some people to help out with the street team. We can hook you up with free tickets depending on the volume and amount of peeps etc..send me an email if youre interested and thanks!

wassabi.hulagirl@gmail.com

So the word from CMW Showcase is our set is from 10:30-11:30 on this Saturday. Come support us if you can, it helps tons to have fans cheerin us on!!! Tickets are $5 advance/$8 Door and if you have a CMW bracelet or pass its free!

And anyone who can help with posters and flyers talk to jaydawg he's got them!!!!

See ya tonight in HAmilton!!!!!

See ya tonight in HAmilton!!!!!

And tomorrow night in Ottawa. :)

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

We'd hope to get out to this, but have no babysittin' relatives in the country right now, so we're hoping against hope that something comes through. From what Wassabi I've seen, they make for an utterly good night.