Jambands.ca

roommate stories

misterh

we were drinking at my place last night.

I checked out around midnight and left and went to my girlfriends place for the night.

I get home this morning to find that my roommate had drunkenly put food in the oven around 2 am and then passed out.

when I get home at 10 am the oven is still on.

what the fuck?

he could have burnt down the whole apartment building.

I was pissed off ... big time.

the kicker was not only did he endanger all of our lives, but he had also taken my food to cook.

anyone have any shitty roommate stories?

I had a roommate one time many years ago.She had a very jealous boyfriend.So one night I was out and she had a party.This guy showed up and the jealous boyfriend thought he was there to see her.The guy opened the door and punched the guy in the face.

A fight broke out in the apartment and the place got trashed.I got in as much trouble as if I had been there.

Imagine going to a party and being greeted with a punch in the face!

I had to take responsibility with my roommate to fix the place up.

I had a roommate one time many years ago.She had a very jealous boyfriend.So one night I was out and she had a party.This guy showed up and the jealous boyfriend thought he was there to see her.The guy opened the door and punched the guy in the face.

A fight broke out in the apartment and the place got trashed.I got in as much trouble as if I had been there.

Imagine going to a party and being greeted with a punch in the face!

I had to take responsibility with my roommate to fix the place up.

I'm sorry I did that Myrna. I had a few too many drinks.

I had a roommate once that accused me of stealing her sweater. She took a bunch of my stuff from my room and held it "ransom" in her room until I "returned her sweater".

I was fucking pissed that she would take my stuff when I did nothing to her. Turns out the sweater was in her closet, but she had so many fucking clothes that she just couldn't find it.

I moved out the next day.

My new roomate is so much better. ;)

ive had some real hum dingers for roommates, the 3am start to their tuesday night parties wore a bit thin if you were working.

i remember waking up and going to the kitchen and seeing 'em just givin'er on the kitchen counter, these kids didnt even live there, or pay rent, just the roommate's friends.

ive gotten robbed by roomies 2 or 3 times now, had them steal some laundry, eat my food, drink my booze, smoke my roaches, and have loud noisy sex against the shared wall, just pounding away on it.

im happy as a clam now that i have my wife to live with

I had a roomate that smelt like alprazolam was decaying and venting through his body at all given times.

Brother's Past ruined my home in Boulder.

As for the rest of my roomate drama situations; I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you....

And, other than that, I've been lucky...

Sorry about your bunny Bokonon, I think D_E_M might be onto something there...

We had a party, a few weeks before we were going to move out of this amazing place we had been at for two years. We got Brothers Past to play. Really nice guys. Great Party. Good Times. They went on to finsh their Colorado tour, and half of my roomate constinegency went with them leaving the other half to clean up the mess and get the house moved out of on top of that. I don't hold Brothers Past responisble whatsoever....(clarification) The roomates will never live it down, though. That being said, however, they aren't even roomates anymore. Hell, I don't even live in Colorado anymore...

I have come to the conclusion that you have to stay positive about this stuff and not let it get you down.

Laugh at all the craziness and remember that people move in different directions (and yes I do live in a van down by the river!)