Jambands.ca

roommate stories

misterh

My girlfriend (at the time) once found my cat sleeping in a corner, with my roommate's ball python next to him, with its head raised trying to figure out how to attack. The idiot was too useless to keep his snake in its aquarium. (The worst part is that that story is about the nicest thing I can say about that roommate, actually.)

This thread is seriously underperforming.

ahahahahaha! I agree.

rubber-necking-traffic-accident-seeking invalid here!

however, I gotta affirm that the BEST room-mates are those you get to have sex with whenever and wherever and often (even accommodating knee injuries!)

My "worst room-mate stories" now involve the under-6 crowd...but unfortunately I don't think all of you would appreciate the humour.......who called for a Parents Forum recently????

My "worst room-mate stories" now involve the under-6 crowd...but unfortunately I don't think all of you would appreciate the humour.......who called for a Parents Forum recently????

haha I was a nanny and when I read your post, Ooohh the memories. The youngest kid, well, he didn't like his sandwiches so he would bring them back home everyday and throw them under his bed...being the nanny, one day I decide to clean under there and I found 23 sandwiches in various stages of decay...WTF kid?!!?

That being said, I lived with 2 people in college and the guy had really curly black hair and would shave his head in the bathroom and leave black curlies everywhere, all over the sink, the floor...that was worst then the sandwiches.