Jambands.ca

2 and 5 year olds getting high...

rubberdinghy

IMO it's not ok to experiment until you've began to make adult decisions and know who you are.

these kids probabaly just learned how to wipe their own asses and should not be experimenting with anything other than different kinds of 5 cent candy from the corner store.

it's disgusting that one of the older kids is one of the younger ones uncle.

that's why they call it high school' date=' no?[/quote']

I remember when I went to high school my friends ripped down some letters off the sign so instead of reading Milton District High School it read Milton Is High Cool.

We changed the sign from saying Commencement 23rd to 23 Cent Men Come. It stayed that way for a month. :) Good times.

It's really complex. Men are often absent in African American culture this is basically just a really uneducated black man and the best coverage has been his grandparents who want the children back and safe and just know they're nephew or whatever needs a smack upside the head. It's that simple on some level. Then there's the look at the jive ass niggas smoking reefer with their little junior G angles. It's largely hypocritical and you know there's lots of awful parenting out there from third parent TV plopping, to Ritalin dropping to straigh absentee outsourcing.