Jambands.ca

#UPDATE# Toronto Mar 29- Apr 1- Whatsup?

Northern Wish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If yer gonna be in TO, see TO's best rockband, The Constantines... Hometown shows are always good, I find.

I don't think i can join you - might be a game-time, beg for tickets at the door or from scalpers kinda decision, depending on what my toronto peeps are doing, if i'm even still in town. might have to head back to ottawa on saturday. are tickets still available? I woulda thought it would be sold out by now....

Stephen & Co. do some Rheostatics Covers, but mostly it will be a party, with Noises from the Toolshed starting shortly after the RHEOSTATICS end... the venue is only a block away from Massey Hall, so it is a easy walk to the venue.

This is a show of Stephen's creation, as he is a huge RHEOSTATICS Fan, and has built a tour around this date, so he could make their last show.

This show is for friends of the jam scene & extended friends of Noises From the Toolshed and a close place to get some drink post Rheostatics.

So now it stands:

Horsheshoe Thursday Mar 29th Rheostatics

Massey Hall Friday Mar 30th Rheostatics

Now Lounge Friday Mar 30th SFNFTTS

Lees Palace Saturday Mar 31st Constantines

April 1st, I am sure the joke will squarely be on my shoulders as I check through customs and spend hours within inches of a stranger- while I sweat out rum and nugs.......

Sean