Jambands.ca

Dave Lauzon?

Jared

Does anyone know who is this? I've been getting SPAM from them and have no I dea who they are. I think i've seen that name on here before

but i Never gave them my email address or info? are they stealing email addrerss from here

have you ever been on a nero mailing list?

Does anyone know who is this? I've been getting SPAM from them and have no I dea who they are. I think i've seen that name on here before

but i Never gave them my email address or info? are they stealing email addrerss from here

That's right jared. myself, passenger and jay cleary are coming to get you.

You're on the nero list.

no definalty not on neo's list, never beer to one of there shows, other then there set at evole, was never really impressed. i dunno, maybe the got it from some where else. but i definatly never gave it out.

its all good, just wondering, cause latley i've been getting tons of spam about band, mostly from REMG or whatever that comapny is

no definalty not on neo's list, never beer to one of there shows, other then there set at evole, was never really impressed. i dunno, maybe the got it from some where else. but i definatly never gave it out.

its all good, just wondering, cause latley i've been getting tons of spam about band, mostly from REMG or whatever that comapny is

Someone ought to spam you a Webster's and maybe the e-version of grammar for dummies

Okay, I've seen a lot of comments like this on this board, and I have to make a comment of my own.

I am pretty anal about spelling and grammar. That said, a very close person to me suffers from dyslexia and makes very similar errors to those made by Jared. This fact has made me far more tolerant of poor spellng. (I am not saying he is dyslexic, to be clear.)

Obviously, Jared didn't make spelling errors on purpose. For all we know, he is dyslexic. The same holds true for others on here who make similar errors.

Don't pick on people.

I'd like to take this oportunity of a thread that isn't nose diving to page 23 to tell you all about my upcoming shows :)

March 9th - Ottawa - Maverick's -solo opening for Wassabi

March 16th - Collingwood - Huron House - Solo all night.

Interestingly I'm doing a workshop for kids on the 16th during the day. That should be fun.

someday there will be a cd. check Dave Lauzon on Myspace for more!

I'd like to take this oportunity of a thread that isn't nose diving to page 23 to tell you all about my upcoming shows :)

wtf....Peterborough? :)

Interestingly I'm doing a workshop for kids on the 16th during the day. That should be fun.

huh apparently even my quotings lixecic.

Peterborough, play Peterborough..in the summer...we can take the troops to a lake.

Edited by Guest

* On a side note......Why haven't you aged a day in the 5+ years I have been familiar with your? Ottawa water? G&L guitars? Let me know. I've aged 15 years in appearance in that time.