Jambands.ca

**Peter Elkas - WALL OF FIRE - Cd Release - March 21st @ The Rivoli!!

ersh

It's been finished since September, and we've been waiting and waiting...... but we'll finally release WALL OF FIRE to stores on Tuesday March 20th. A CD release show will follow the next night (Wed 21) at Toronto's RIVOLI. Initial reviews have been great so far, and we couldn't be more excited to release this disc! You can preview a few tracks (and request the current single!) at Peter's Myspace page.

We'll also be announcing dates for a national tour in May with Joel Plaskett in the next few weeks as well! Yeah! Wooooo!

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday the 21st is the show. The cd comes out on Tuesday Mr Prost.

As far as I know we're on at 9pm as well. Don't miss it!

Austin was amazing.... Charlie played the whole show with us... we have some photos but no sound.

And... we'll be in Ottawa on May 5th opening for Joel Plaskett at The Capital Music Hall, Mike. More dates on Pete's myspace. Good to be home.

Thats amazing brother!!! Playing with Charlie must have been a hoot. I did that festival in 91' and i still consider it to be one of my top musical experiences.. Did you make it to Antones? Anyways I'll see you on wed. for sure..Going to Rodneys for oysters then to the Riv for 9pm.

PS: Looks like sat. nite is gonna be a good one as well...

Awesome show last night Jeff!! The new album sounds amazing. Job well done. The sound last night at the Rivoli was great, you sounded like you just came off playing some wicked shows down south. I wish the best success for you guys on this album.

cheers

mike

I didn't even see you there Mike! Did you shave your beard or something? It was pretty hectic though. Thanks dude.... we had Joe Dunphy who owns the studio we did the CD in mixing for us - he knows the sound we're going for. It was obviously the right choice as there were lots of good things said about the mix.