Jambands.ca

Grateful Dead - Birdsong DVD - WTF?

bouche

There is a Bob Dylan one too. It's horrible. I got it for Chritmas a couple of years ago. There is none of Dylan's music in the movie. It's basiclly a long interview with the photographer who went on two of Dylan's tours, lots of still photos of Dylan. And it had the most cheesy dramatization of his motorcycle crash. Just horrible.

There is a Bob Dylan one too. It's horrible. I got it for Chritmas a couple of years ago. There is none of Dylan's music in the movie. It's basiclly a long interview with the photographer who went on two of Dylan's tours, lots of still photos of Dylan. And it had the most cheesy dramatization of his motorcycle crash. Just horrible.

Agreed 100%.

The one with Mickey Jones "World Tour 1966 - The Home Movies" isn't very good either but at least he was in the band during that tour.

The reason I came across this was because I saw it on thepiratebay.org and I've been downloading it for the helluvit. I'll let y'all know how crappy it is.

There's a beatles documentary out there called "the long and winding road" that is basically interviews with people that kinda were around the beatles when they started up. Productions like that are simply a waste of resources.