Jambands.ca

The World's Next Great Rock Band Is Now Forming.

Ms Zimmy

Haha Has anyone heard of This

The World's Next Great Rock Band Is Now Forming. You Will Absolutely Be The #1 Band After Your First Cd Release. I Guarantee It.Wanted Singers/Rock Singers-Only Ages 18-23ish, No Screamers. Are You The Only Talented One In Your Band? Its Very Simple. Leave Them Now! Well, Email Me First. With 5 Lead Capable Singers (Strength In Numbers)-Hey, A Group With Only One Singer And Barely 1 Good Songwriter Is So Weak. And Foolish! Hey, Did You Hear About That Group Thats Trying To Conquer The Music World With Only 2 Good Songs? Oh, Thats Most Bands. It's Bad, Bad, Bad Business. Why Would You Make It Near Impossible? But Bands Keep Doing It. Hi, We're The ----------, Roadkill. Next! Lets Make It Easy For Everyone In This Group, 5 Singer/Musician/Songwriters. No Stress. All Talent. Just Worry About Those Golddiggers. Being In This Group Will Be Very Enjoyable-Very Inspiring And Yes, Very Rewarding. Disregard Everything You Have Ever Heard Or Believed About Making It In The Music Business. This Group Will Be The Center Of The Music Universe...Just Like The Beatles Were.......I Guarantee It.........Oh Yeah!........To The Top Guys........To The Very Tippy Top.

Update Feb 24th- I Really Would Like To Have At Least One Roger Daltrey, Sammy Hagar Type Singer In This Group. Two Or More Would Be Better.

Guys, My Advice To All Of You Is To Get Famous First. Even If It Means Being In A Group To Do That. Think Dave Grohl. Think Sting. How About Michael Jackson. Then You Can Get Big-Headed And Go Solo. Hey, If You Sign With Me, After 3 Years, You Are Free To Leave. I Really, Really Want To Be Fair, Different And Better Then Any Other Boss. But Would You Really Want To Leave The Biggest Band In The World? It Will Be Your Decision. Good Luck. Ok Now, On To The Master Plan. Guys It Dosen't Matter Where You Are Located, When I Get The 5 Or 6 People That I Want For The Group, I Will Give You All 3-4 Months To Make Plans To Relocate. We Will Rent A Big House, Everybody Will Move To That House Location. It Could Be Near Me (New Jersey) Or Somewhere Down South (Probably Warm Sunny Florida). I Don't Want To Call It A Music Boot Camp But You Will Be Rehearsing, Writing, Getting Along And Most Importantly Eating Healthy And Exercising (Walking-Jogging). Just Working On The Music Everyday. I Want You Guys To Be In Your Very Best Shape. I Need You To Be Able To Easily Handle The Massive Fame You Will Be Receiving. Very Little Or No Stress. Just Fun. Happy Songwriters Write Happy (Big Selling) Songs. Also, As Long As This Website Is Up/Live, I'm Still Looking For Singers. Final Picks, Not Till Spring.

[color:blue]follow Ms_Zimmy's link. this stuff is endless...(and headache inducing!)

bad news Ian...there's actually no need for your generous offer:

There Are No Outside Investors Needed Or Wanted For This Band Project. The Internet Is So Inexpensive And It Goes All Around The World. With Billions Of People And Word Of Mouth. Thats All You Really Need. You Make The Music, You Own The Music. You Sell It Directly To The People. Bypass Everything Else.

Same Nutjob said

Hi Guys, I Will Be 43 Years Old On Feb 16th 2007. I've Been Thinking Up Rock And Pop Song Ideas For Almost 22 Years. I Have 142 Partial-Completed Songs. My Songwriting Style Is A Combination Of The Who, STP, Van Hagar, Some Beatles, Monkees, CSNY, Eagles, CCR, Oasis, Van Halen And Motley Crue.

Hi Guys' date=' I Will Be 43 Years Old On Feb 16th 2007. I've Been Thinking Up Rock And Pop Song Ideas For Almost 22 Years. I Have 142 Partial-Completed Songs. My Songwriting Style Is A Combination Of The Who, STP, Van Hagar, Some Beatles, Monkees, CSNY, Eagles, CCR, Oasis, Van Halen And Motley Crue.[/quote']

I love that Van Hagar and Van Halen are considered two separate musical entities...but don't worry, he derives influence from both. Moreso from Van Hagar, though, that's why they're first on the list.

I think it's now clear to me that I must move to New Jersey to be closer to this visionary who will soon facilitate my ascent to my own massive Beatles-esque fame. Eat my dust, suckers.