Jambands.ca

Q.O.T.D. From Pontiac Michigan

balogna pogna

mmmm, a question for the ages. On one hand you have the Squashstack, a direct decendant of Lazlo, who i've personally seen and heard speak, garbled though it may be, its still a sophisticated method of contact. Dolphins on the other hand jump through flaming hoops of fire at Marineland so....DOLPHINS IT IS!

well, sasquach has been smart enough to elude humans for years, other than that one who wore a watch and was spotted on a beer commercial.

Dolphins on the other hand steer pirates away from danger then brutally murder them in their sleep after gaining their trust...

Dolphins are smarter.

Edited by Guest

oh...and dolphins eat the brains of their captives, it makes them grow smarter and smarter. They do it in such a playful way though.

Saquatches, their usually full of will-knots.

vote for dolphins, their fun even when their filled with rage

Edited by Guest

I happen to know for a fact it's Sasquatches. Proof of this is shown in Kokanee beer commercials where the wiley sasquatch always outsmarts the Park Ranger to get away with the case of beer. Now, we all know beer commercials don't lie. Also, have you ever seen a dolphin drink beer?......times up, NO. So I think this clearly proves it.

The day after that, the beach was littered with thousands of what turned out to be coral-silicate and kelp-based biomicrocircuitry."

Not bad, but it still doesn't say anything about them being able to drink beer. So I'm still favoring sasquatches. However it has also recently been discovered that dolphins have taught cows how to swim:

cowphin.jpg