Jambands.ca

Caution Jam ,Diesel Dog live at Mavericks Saturday May 5th

Mavericks

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bradm has probally taped every mavericks show hes been too at least since I have known him.

Since before that. The first show I went to there (the night the place opened, I think) was GTB 2004-02-25, and I've recorded every single show (and every single band) I've seen there since. (The only time I was there and not recording was one night when a bunch of us went there for dinner [around 5pm] before going to a movie at the Bytowne.)

And yes, I plan on recording this show.

Aloha,

Brad

Bring lots of storage space, I'm sure it'll be a blender with a long night of dancing. (not that I know anything about recording a show)

My recorder can do up to a three-hour set, but I can make it start a new set with the press of a button (and I'll have space for several sets).

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

No, that was before I started recording*. The "kooky soundman" guy was Bruce, who also managed the place (IIRC). I'll bet he recorded the show (to audio cassette) from the board, but I don't think he ever gave out tapes.

I wonder where the tie-dye socks I bought that night are...

Aloha,

Brad

* I started recording in mid-September, 2002.