Jambands.ca

Caution Jam ,Diesel Dog live at Mavericks Saturday May 5th

Mavericks

how old do you have to be, to be in the club? I wanna join, my back aches and Ihave a rather stiff back. My knees are banged up and I have scars. The first songs I remember hearing on the Radio as a young one were "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and a bunch of Kiss stuff. Am I qualified?

Let's swap: you assume the role of a grumpy old-fart curmudgeon, and I'll assume the role of a young, immature, bright-eyed whippersnapper. That way, at least the curmudeon/whippersnappery balance is conserved. (And age doesn't matter. As my [older] brother says, "You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.")

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old do you have to be, to be in the club?

I can't say for sure, but I guess no younger then 35. Personally, I didn't start feeling my age until I hit 36 1/2, thats when I first noticed I had a bit more trouble getting through 24 beers and a 26'r in one night.

It's time for a rock and roll showdown.

I call for a battle of the bands!

i couldnt agree more. the last time i went to a battle of the bands was at the blenhiem arena. we had to fight our way out!

hey corey i got a new avatar for you

corky.gif

Edited by Guest

How old do you have to be' date=' to be in the club? [/quote']

I can't say for sure, but I guess no younger then 35. Personally, I didn't start feeling my age until I hit 36 1/2, thats when I first noticed I had a bit more trouble getting through 24 beers and a 26'r in one night.

How'd your liver feel about you after that?

How'd your liver feel about you after that?

Greg and his liver seperated when he was 17 and then finalized the divorce at 21. They haven't been on speaking terms since. I think he still tries to stay in touch with his kidneys but they claim the relationship is pretty abusive.

pfffttttt, I'd run the lot of ottawa as long as it wasn't prune juice and vodka.

Now that's some funny shit. Outdrinking Deb isn't difficult at all as long as she doesn't have physical access to you. If she does, she'll start beating you as soon as you pull ahead in the drinking. It hurts. I have scars.

How old do you have to be' date=' to be in the club? [/quote']

Alright then, one year to go. At least I can still drink like a young buck.

::singing to the tune of Toots/Sublime::

24-26 was my number, was my number ya'll