Jambands.ca

The official Canuck Soccer thread

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but yes the tournament seems to have been scheduled by a bunch of morons. Having to limit extra time due to tight scheduling? an abomination and embarrassment

When did this happen?

Do you mean with this game or in general? It happens with Canadian soccer all the fucking time.

i think it was the game against haiti- onstad got clocked and being the goaler they stopped the match rather than sending him to the touchline for treatment. this lasted a good 5 minutes then there was another injury later on for 2 minutes plus all the substitutions which should have amounted to a good 8 miutes injury time. The actual amount?

2 minutes!

anyone know why only the north side stands are available for the U20 at lansdowne? i don't mind north side at all, but anyone know why?

also, will the games sell-out? i wanna go to the double-header on the 30th but would ideally wait until game day as I don't want to sit in lansdowne the rain, if it rains.

anyone know why only the north side stands are available for the U20 at lansdowne? i don't mind north side at all, but anyone know why?

also, will the games sell-out? i wanna go to the double-header on the 30th but would ideally wait until game day as I don't want to sit in lansdowne the rain, if it rains.

South Side tickets were given to local soccer clubs to sell.

Good news is the North Side is covered in the event of reign. Even though it sucks. ;)

Edit to add: funny typo! I was just listening to Slayer.

OH MY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boys, this is faaaaaaar from the first time this shit has happened to our lads. never so dramaticalLy or bullshitily though

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

dave i apologise for leaving the rather sweary message i left on your home phone- are you at work?

I switched to Rogers phone a month ago and had no phone/digital TV service tonight. I hope you left me a killer angry message.

I hope he dialed the wrong number.

Aloha,

Brad

None the less, Canada are making strides and I salute them. The players are getting better all the time.

The toughest thing after a loss like this is going downstairs and talking to the players. Without having the benefit of multi camera angles and replays, they're relatively sure it was a bad call. But they look to us for confirmation. And we have to tell them they're right; robbed again at the death.

• 2 months later...