Jambands.ca

*Stag & Doe for Todd Gilles and Sara Edge*

Wassink Wild Card!

Plans are in the making for a great party, please join us...

Stag & Doe Party for Todd Gilles and Sara Edge(aka Edger)

Sat.June 9,2007, 7:30pm-1:00am

Air Force Club, 128 King St.E., Dundas, ON

Music, Dancing, Food, Games, Raffles, Fun and Prizes! Music provided by Fat Cats & Friends

TICKETS ~ $15 each or $25 per pair.

Private message me(Laurie) for ticket purchases or get your tickets at Shady Grove.

I will have tickets at the 420 Pepperjack's show!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry I'll be missing this lovely day Sara and Todd. I know it'll be a blast (the party as well as your lives together). I'll see you both in the near future. Have a great night!!

Ditto !!!

Tara and I will be in Bobcaygeon for a big ol' family hootenanny :D our parents are meeting for the first time...yeeehaw

Have a great party Edger

Thanks for all the well-wishes folks! Baj and Captain I hope the parents mesh well. And Gary, are you for real about the "near future" comment? If possible, be a little more specific, or PM me with details... maybe you could time a visit with our wedding?

And yeah... one day we will get out to the Yukon... it's still near the top of my list of things to do!

A great night indeed. What a relief. One never really knows how these things will go down. I'm still coming down from the adrenalin/anticipation/organization buzz.

What an AMAZING circle of friends and family that we have. I feel so blessed. I'm really glad that everyone was showed such a great time (thanks to our musical friends and all of the hard work of those slinging boose, food, and good cheer).

I really hope that I was able to express my appreciation to each and everyone of you who were in attendance (either physically or through sentiment).

Just thanks.

What a fun night! It was an honour to be a part of something that seems very special, and I wish you two (todd and Sarah) nothing but the best!

Four guitar slingers at once...somehow it worked...nice to jam it out with the Fatties, Mark Crissinger and Deeps.

Cheers everyone who came for making this vent a success!!!!

Mike