Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go - Fan Forum

djmelbatoast

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argghhh to be honest i dont mind gibbons and really how can he be blamed when his top 5 closer goes on the shelf...but god damn we should be winning by enough runs that the friggen closer shouldn't need to be worried about

and we definately should not get swept by baltimore...i feel like we'll step it up a notch for boston tho, we always do

Halladay and Burnett are pitching well. Ohka has generally looked good and Chacin has pitched well at times too. If this continues, the Jays will be really competetive. The bats can't be sluggish forever - they have too much hitting talent.

unfortunately thought, without BJ ryan the jays up shits creek without a paddle

jason frasor won't get us into the playoffs

alright just a few minutes to go until the Jays take on Beckett...I believe in the Jays, they should not be as bad as they are right now

No they shouldn't, however they are not a team built for endurance since they have almost no depth even in their once enviable outfield.

thomas is untradeable

trading glaus is an interesting choice but he has 13 million left on his contract for one more year after this one, and the when hes gone who plays third

do the jays have any trade chips?? what about trading aj burnett? you think anyone would take him, especially with the lack of SP going around???