Jambands.ca

What was your Favorite game as a kid?

Ms Zimmy

Mine...

Having pillow fights with my sisters in the dark.

Playing hide and seek at night outside in the winter. We lived out in the country and after playing a while you couldn't follow each others footprints, we would burry ourselves or climb up in the trees...

And one summer my Family found out we had native blood (great grandmother was Metis), so naturally we decided to build a teepee, a lookout way up a tree, a fire pit and we’d have spear throwing competitions..,our city cousins were frightened of us HA

I miss that wicked teepee!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing guns (back when it was ok to carry a fake gun around the street).

Count me in for playing "guns." No rules or goals, just me and my friends running around the neighbourhood with toys guns (cap guns, usually, but not necessarily) play-shooting at each other.

Indoors, Lego was it.

Aloha,

Brad

I was the leader of the "girls camp" and we were always at war with the "boys camp" in the woods behind my house.. The boys would try and shoot us with bb guns and we'd try to kick them in the balls..

It was hilarious.. We just basically beat the crap outta each other.

I don't really remember playing inside much, but when I was really little Candyland rocked.. I cheated and had the cards marked for which ones were good and bad so that I always won..

Hehe..

I was the leader of the "girls camp" and we were always at war with the "boys camp" in the woods behind my house.. The boys would try and shoot us with bb guns and we'd try to kick them in the balls..

LOL Finding about balls as a young girl who hates boys....it was like "Really they hurt THAT much Mwahahaha we will rule the world with this secret information"

guns was fun...till we got sick of arguing who got shot and who didnt...and we broke out the bb and pellet guns...one friend had his shatter proof glasses shot out...and it ended when a bb got embedded into another friends forhead...

crazy dayz

we just used headbands, when we had stuff to make headbands out of. they only wore headbands, so we did the same. sometimes.

this document i linked too wasn't around, nor were 'rules' printed when we played, we just took our cues from the comic strips. it's hilarious to read the 'rules' now.