Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Stevil

Where can I hear some Kevin Breit?

ctober 26th              3030 Toronto   (with The Sisters Euclid & special guest, Perry White)

October 29th              The McMichael Gallery Kleinburg The Group Of Seven Guitar Project

October 29th              the Cameron House with Ian DeSouza 7-9pm

November 5th            the Tranzac, Toronto with the Woodchoppers

November 16th          Moonshine Cafe with The Beat Heathens

November 19th          the Tranzac, Toronto with Makeshift Island

NOVEMBER 26TH      JOHNNY GOLDTOOTH AND THE CHEVY CASANOVAS CD LAUNCH AT LULA LOUNGE TORONTO

November 30th          3030 Toronto (with The Sisters Euclid & special guest, Rob Piltch)

December 28th          3030 Toronto (with The Sisters Euclid)

January 13th               Calgary (with Harry Manx)

January 14th               Banff (with Harry Manx)

March 25th                PAC St.Catharines (with Mark Lalama Trio)

Breit’s latest release, the 11-track instrumental Johnny Goldtooth & The Chevy Casanovas is set for release on Stony Plain RecordsNovember 2017 and it features his interpretations of a mythical character in a twang world.  Joining Breit on the album are Vincent Henry (Amy Winehouse, Tom Waits), Michael Ward Bergeman (Yo Yo Ma), Davide DiRenzo (Cassandra Wilson) and Gary Diggins (R Murray Schaffer).

If Johnny Goldtooth seems familiar, it is because all of us know someone with a little Johnny Goldtooth in him – outlandish, eccentric, raw and wild.   Breit has always written in character, and while these songs have no lyrics, he has brought the same attention of voice to all the rambling and enigmatic sounds captured in Johnny Goldtooth & The Chevy Casanovas.

Just noticed on the Cameron House website that Kevin Breit and David Baxter will be playing:

Thurs Nov 8 @ 6 PM
Thurs Nov 15 @ 6 PM

Also, Kevin mentioned from the stage last week at the Sisters Euclid show that there will be another Johnny Goldtooth show in Toronto sometime in early December.

New album 'Stella Bella Strada' is a lot of fun. It's up now on Spotify.

I just checked his tourdates page and noticed a slew of new dates added. Of interest to Velvet, if no one else, there will be an album release show at Lula Lounge in Toronto the day after the Phish show in Toronto.

https://www.kevinbreit.com/engagements

No Montreal shows. 😞

43 minutes ago, DevO said:

Of interest to Velvet, if no one else, there will be an album release show at Lula Lounge in Toronto the day after the Phish show in Toronto.

I just imagined myself sitting at the show all by myself.