Jambands.ca

WEEN in montreal!!

phorbesie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i don't see it listed either. ?

so...it always costs a lot to buy tickets thru musictoday cuz of the shipping from the US and stuff. so i think i'll wait until the metropolis onsale. though i just checked out another show's tickets at metropolis and there seem to be high service charges (10 on a 25$ ticket) so it probably works out about the same.

it was there this afternoon, i almost pressed the ok button, then checked my calendar and saw i was busy that day.

tickets for montreal were USD$32.50 + $5.45 service charge. there was a courier shipping option for $15 or will call for no charge

can someone please post the link?!

the link was posted twice in this thread: it's www.weentickets.musictoday.com

BUT

the montreal show has been removed, since it looks like tickets weren't supposed to be sold until thursday at noon.

I just called four or five hotels and it's a complete farce. Miminum three night stays in all of them and get this for a 2 star Best Western with one king bed it was 500$ a NIGHT!!!

I called a one star craphole and even it's 125$ a night for three night minimum!

^ and probably hourly

and yeah, beg borrow & steal what you can to hook yourself up with hotels! ours is what, 15min-1/2 hour away??? i even looked on priceline today just for kicks and the only things coming up were 1 star and NONE of them were even in montreal, they were all surrounding areas (and who knows how far). the closest i saw (well, of the limited quebec geography i know) were in pointe claire and one in dorval.

if there are any skanks on here with a montreal address, you could probably make a nice sum renting floorspace to heady ween fans! :)

It's Grand Prix weekend in Montreal - Good luck folks. May I suggest the McGill residences? There should still be room there. Clean and nice. Not all that cheap that weekend though.

You are in for a hell of a party, awesome weekend to be in Montreal, but expect all prices to be higher and large numbers of boozers everywhere... Oh yeah... that's you.

http://www.grandprix.ca/index_en.html

AD

It's Grand Prix weekend in Montreal - Good luck folks. May I suggest the McGill residences? There should still be room there. Clean and nice. Not all that cheap that weekend though.

You are in for a hell of a party, awesome weekend to be in Montreal, but expect all prices to be higher and large numbers of boozers everywhere... Oh yeah... that's you.

http://www.grandprix.ca/index_en.html

AD

Actually, the Grand Prix weekend can be totally chill if you know how to avoid the meathead madness. Basically F1 fans are pretty uncreative and limit themselves to Crescent street, the old port and Parc Ave (between Mount Royal and St. Viateur). Anywhere else, you wouldn't be able to tell the race was going on (other than the noise of the cars, which you can hear across the whole island).

Edited by Guest

i like F1 racing

i was just passing along what friends of mine always say about race weekend. they are the sophisticated and creative F1 fans who try to flee the hordes of others but still run into jacked prices and crowds wherever they go.

edit - the mcgill residences might still be the best bet

Edited by Guest