Jambands.ca

Dave Rave 50th Birthday (Party Announcement)

whiteymuseum

Passing this along on behalf of Lisa, and cuz Dave Rave is an all-round fantastic lad.

<< Hi Everybody,

It's Lisa Millar here to tell you all about a big birthday party that I, along with Dave Rave's fellow Shaker Rick Andrew, am planning for Dave Rave's upcoming birthday. We have kindly been give the use of the Casbah in Hamilton (Thanks Brodie). Thus far this party is a secret from Dave but he's sure to find out thanks to the ads that the Casbah are running in View Magazine. Should be a blast! Here are the details:

Dave Rave's Big Birthday Bash

Friday May 18th, 2007

Doors will open at 9pm

The Casbah

306 King Street West (at Queen)

Hamilton, Ontario

Musical guests to be announced

There will be no cover charge but in lieu of a cover charge or gifts I am collecting donations towards a brand new accoustic guitar that Dave has had his eye on for a long time. I'll have a card there to sign for all who contribute and even those who don't of course. Again only give if you feel so inclined.

Spread the word & tell others who know Dave Rave and invite them too. If you are able to let me know if you are coming & how many that would be great- I just want an idea of numbers. Any questions feel free to call me at 416-705-3111 or e-mail me back at this address.

For those who can't make it to the party: I'll be collecting birthday wishes in a book for Dave to commemorate the event. Feel free to e-mail your birthday wishes for Dave and if you have a jpg pic or 2 to include feel free!

So come on out and raise a drink to Dave, be it personally or virtually, as he celebrates his birthday.

Cheers... Lisa >>

Edited by Guest