Jambands.ca

Rolling Stone's 25 Most Underappreciated Artists

Jaimoe

How about television? I had heard of them but didn't know about them at all until I heard Jaimoe talking about them and that jeff tweedy was influenced by them. Downloaded their cds and now I can't stop listening to them.

weird. I heard the Jaimoe promo and downloaded an album and could not get into it at all. That was a couple months ago so I can't point out any specifics but I sure hear their name in the "next big thing" bin a lot.

They were in the "Next Big Thing bin" back in 1976.

How about television? I had heard of them but didn't know about them at all until I heard Jaimoe talking about them and that jeff tweedy was influenced by them. Downloaded their cds and now I can't stop listening to them.

In case you missed it, Television guitarist Richard Lloyd will be playing at The Horseshoe next month. His solo work isn't well known, but who fucking cares. I like his lead solos better than Tom Verlaine's.

Yeah, got my tickets Jaimoe. I havent heard any of his solo stuff but I am sure its good. On his site I was reading something about the first part of the show they will be covering hendrix??

His solo stuff is pretty good. The work he did with other bands (not Television) is excellent. I can't wait for the show. He killed last year in Toronto.

I can agree that The Band is/was underappreciated by the industry in general, but from a fanbase point of view, I humbly disagree.

that's why i find this list hypocrtical. RS is a cornerstone of the industry; it's kinda like a newspaper coming up with a top 50 list of stories they missed over the last year– oops, sorry