Jambands.ca

Paris Hilton is going to jail!!!

Guest Low Roller

hear she's out of the medical wing and feeling better... publicist must have conveyed how much press she's getting and brought up how her book about her ordeal (written by her, of course) will outsell the whole Harry Potter series combined

ah, first couple of days twitchin round your cell on that jail crank would chase away anyone's munchies... not to mention keep em up well past bedtime... she'll find her stride

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Angry MSNBC anchor crumples Hilton script

While CNN offered several hours of Hilton coverage Wednesday night, some journalists appear to be growing weary of the Hilton story after weeks of constant coverage.

"I hate this story and I don't think it should be our lead," MSNBC anchor Mika Brzezinski said Tuesday on air before beginning her morning newscast.

She then pulled out a lighter and tried to set fire to her script, explaining that her producers had decided she should begin her newscast with a Hilton story.

When the paper wouldn't catch fire, she tore it up and crumpled it in a ball.

"I'm going to make a point. I'm done with the Paris Hilton story. I won't do this," she said. "I'm about to snap. I'm not doing it, I'm not doing the story."