Jambands.ca

~COME TOGIVER REVIEW THREAD!!~

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just how far is the ghost town from ottawa, anyone?

i can't find the town using online mapping. i think someone told me it was about 8 hours (which is too far) but just checking, i'm not sure.

I think it's about 7 hours. IIRC, the nearest town is Durham, ON.

Frontier Ghost Town is located approximately 2 hours northwest of Toronto, 90 minutes north of Kitchener, and 20 minutes south of Owen Sound.

Looking at a map:

- follow Highway 6 north of Guelph and continue north on Highway 6 about 10 km past Durham

MapQuest says it's about 7 hours / 375 miles.

Aloha,

Brad

You've got mail.

is it regarding izzy's? i want CTMF to move there again

sorry man, that's why they're called Private Messages ;) as far as i know there will never be another fest at Izzy's. GRCA (Grand River Conservation Authority) has taken over and it's strictly fam-camping now.

Come on Schwa, who cares about the weather, its going to be awesome even if it rain. Which I really hope it doesn't condsidering I don't have a nice RV to sleep in, it looking like a back seat for me. Who's, will have to see.

Edited by Guest

woohoooo!!!!!!!!

don`t care about the weather.

I`ll miss you Willy BUT in your absense I will bring my +++A game and try to have enough fun for the both of us...I haven`t brought it out in quite some time so I think I`ll be in fine form!

Edited by Guest
"so as so" doesn`t make sense

I'm in and thats for sure! Gonna miss ya Willy. After all the wierd ass weather i've already dealt with over the years there's no way that the sun is not gonna shine through my back door someday... See ya late Friday night!

It is supposed to be nice: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/14day/pages/CAON0201.htm

Just thinking of being in the saloon... I can't wait!

And phorbesie, I don't know what's not too far, but those estimates seem a little high to me. My memory is foggy on how long it actually takes, but from Ottawa I would guess it would take you the same amount of time to get to Ghost Town as it would to get to Izzy's.

plans are still up in the air for that weekend, so you never know :) but myself, i'd rather not spend 2 days of it driving (well, riding). i definitely want to do some camping though. and do want to make it to the ghost town one day. maybe next year though!