Jambands.ca

~COME TOGIVER REVIEW THREAD!!~

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYTHING WAS IRIE LAST NIGHT!! BIG PARTY WOW! I really felt special last night, the vibes were very wholesome and happy.

Irie Band played a great set, we were very happy with the response & sing alongs.

Diesel Dog had the saloon rockin' until 3:30 am in the morning.. so much fun. There are at least 500 campers out there having a blast .. can't wait to go back on Sunday morning. :):)

Weather was also excellent!

Wow good times. Hope this clear weather in Toronto is also up there outside Dundas. It was cold and wet the last 24 hours, and I'm glad to get out of there. Traffic wasn't too bad either! But there were some hardcores sticking it out for one more night, and I hope they don't have to deal too much with the rain anymore.

Super fun! Good vibe for sure! And lots of people... many fresh faces, and many familiar ones too. Good to connect with many on the board too! Lets just say after the Sens won and I found out on my cell phone... Saturday night was a hell of a night!

Can't wait for the next one!

I deleted my previous post because it will contradict my statement now. Family obligations have changed so I may just end up at seeing some of ya'll afterall. Just remember though, if I'm being extra friendly with ya, it may be probally because I wanna bang your old lady.

Thats as positive as I will can get.

Oh yeah, real nice to meet you 'bama Man. Getting close to 10,000 posts eh? hehe.

Remeber, everything I told you about Paisley and Show_Whore is true. Unfortunately. Ha!

Wow, lots of fun packed into a short amount of time! I was only there from about 6 p.m. on Sat. to 6 a.m. on Sunday. It was drizzly for much of Saturday night, and as dawn set in my ride wanted wanted to head out as we didn't have proper gear for the wet weather.

Musically, I thought that Caution Jam was brilliant. I'm very glad I was able to catch one last show by them with Mark Crissinger. Thanks for the shirt Mark, and all the best to you as you head out west on your journey!

Peace, Mark

That was a great weekend, both for music and partyin' with friends, old and new. I had a blast. Really glad I decided to head up for it. Big thanks to Show_Whore for gettin me there and home.

I really enjoyed every band I saw, although I did drop the ball on some of the acoustic music as I kept running into so many good people I had to catch up with.

I have to say the musical highlight for me was Superstack - I have no idea how or why I haven't seen them before but they blew my head right off. I remember standing in the saloon and thinking it was like Humble Pie showed up with 1976. They put on one serious rock show.

Oh yeah, real nice to meet you 'bama Man. Getting close to 10,000 posts eh? hehe.

Remeber, everything I told you about Paisley and Show_Whore is true. Unfortunately. Ha

Shit, I didn't realize there would be a quiz ;)

Great to have met you as well Will.

Good time on Friday! We stuck to the plan and only were there Friday night. Irie Band in the tent and Diesel Dog in the saloon. Both put on a great show... although my memory gets hazy towards the end of the night.

I lost my wool stetson cowboy hat. Right off my head it went missing. Any leads?

Thanks for putting this festival together, Mark Wilson!

I always have a great time there. I think my favorite set was Mark Wilson's set. I don't know what the name of the tune was that he opened with but It really had sweet lyrics. My favorite night tho was friday.

It was really Cool seeing you there again Alabam. It had been years since we party'd there togther. I took'r rather Eeasy there in the drink'n department too. I remember years ago trying to crawl to the saloon..... Those were some Hard Hard Times.

I really liked that jazz'ie band with the dude with the fat bass. I could really get into more of that. I think they could put on a couple of power sets.

Lots of fun!...

Thank you, Mark, And everyone else.

I have more to say a little later on.