Jambands.ca

~COME TOGIVER REVIEW THREAD!!~

Jay Funk Dawg

I lost my wool stetson cowboy hat. Right off my head it went missing. Any leads?

did you put it on bianca? i know she has a thing for you, keri, she probably wants to wear it forever and ever now. it will cover up some of the damage to her head nicely. AND make her look cool. and more approachable.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, weekend was a blast! I know I may not be familiar to most of you but I've been to these weekends going on 6 years now, haven't missed one :-)

I just had knee surgery the Thursday before so I could barely walk and couldn't dance at all (that was a real downer, I always groove in the saloon). It was good to see everyone again, and compared to previous "24's", the weather was incredible!

I thought I told you to f@ off!! He he, hilarious.

Anyone have any photos or are there some posted somewhere??? Please let me know!

Marcus

Edited by Guest

I lost my wool stetson cowboy hat. Right off my head it went missing. Any leads?

did you put it on bianca? i know she has a thing for you, keri, she probably wants to wear it forever and ever now. it will cover up some of the damage to her head nicely. AND make her look cool. and more approachable.

Haha! Nope, checked to see if Bianca was wearing it... no luck. Oh, and we like to refer to her head damage as 'beauty marks'!

It seems people like to take peoples' hat off their head and slam it on their own... elemeno was in one of his 'special' moods but he's more the knock it off onto the ground and walk away type. :crazy:

Another great...great...great weekend. From Superstack to The Droops, to Mark Wilson and of course Caution Jam...great acoustic acts and lots of happy faces. Priceless!!! Due to the damp/cold Saturday PM/Sunday I didn't unpack the camera much and when I did, I was too much into shakin my ass to get it off my shoulder, but I got a couple shots (mainly of The Droops, my inaugral band this year) that will at least give a taste (albeit a small one)...hope you like em'

Lucid Musings Photography-Blog

Matty...I think the song you're talkin' about is "Carmelita"...it's a Fred Eaglesmith tune...and you're right...Mark blew it away! it was so kickass I had to RUN from my cabin to the tent to see it! So sweet....also liked the Chamelion Project....good jams....hey Matty....good to hang with you on Friday night....anyone remember seeing Chrisenger "wiggin'" out?

Mickey

by the way...Mark Wilson...let's talk soon about what you want to get going up there lighting wise for Labour day...i will start looking for dimmer racks with my contacts here, and we'll talk about other equipment we should look for...i had a blast putting some lights together and totally want to go bigger and better in the future!

Mickey

Hey Dave Patel from Molasses Run here, I don't think many people saw us play but we had a blast playing anyway.

Mark Wilson works hard for that festival I've played there in the past with Jukejoint and we had a blast then as well.

Those that did see us thanks for listening.