Jambands.ca

Heady Vibes For The Kungster...

Weirdness

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Fucking Christ, this man should not be in a goddamned jail, he needs more help than a bloody jail can offer. What the FUCK! Luke seriously needs help, from people much stronger than I, who are trained in this sort of thing. Is there anything we can do to get him out of jail and in to a more suitable environment?

Jesus Fucking Christ, this man should not be in a goddamned jail, he needs more help than a bloody jail can offer. What the FUCK! Luke seriously needs help, from people much stronger than I, who are trained in this sort of thing. Is there anything we can do to get him out of jail and in to a more suitable environment?

Welcome to the system. It really, really sucks.

bokonon-although your sentiments are kindly and compassionatly motivated-the last thing that needs to be done is for any of us to muck around in an incredibly complex situation.

Luke is in jail for a reason-a reason that transgresses the law.Luke needs to be elsewhere because of a "condition" that arguably was a causal agent to the legal infraction.The link between the two "systems" does indeed suck at times.Luke has support that is trying to assist him in getting what he needs-which none of us can determine.

Visiting,bearing witness as a friend,as a human,is an option.

My personal opinion is that that is all anyone who cares can do at this point-let him know that you care,sincereley,but then get the fuck out of it.Its very hard to discern what gestures or "help" is actually enabling and which is not.

I echo Allison's sentiments. Some of us have known about this since the beginning and have been quietly sending good vibes and love that way everyday.

The positive is that while this may be a scary and traumatizing situation, Luke is there for a reason. What's important is that he's alive and possibly one big step closer to treatment. That is good. We want him better long-term not momentarily... and if friends and good vibes were the answer to that, he'd be better a long time ago, but he's not. Luke apparently has a really good lawyer and his family is supporting him, despite how he may feel, they love him very very much.

*my fingers are crossed*

none of you here should be feeling guilty all of a sudden.

he is likely in jail because of doing something illegal or hurting someone.

i will, though, hope/send some [color:purple]~[color:blue]*[color:green]vibes[color:blue]*[color:purple]~ that he will get the help he needs finally, so that he can not hurt himself and others.

40 posts and no one says "don't drop the soap"??? Anyways, I was able to pass that sentiment along for all of us earlier this evening. "The Ferrarri Kid" as he is now better known seems to be hanging in there fine and it sounds like everything is going to be alright when all is said and done. There was some serious chaos going on in the background and some of the story was a bit tough to swallow but I'm sure that everything will work itself out. Apparently Donny has taken him under his wing and is protecting him from the others and he's the ring leader so that's good news. When he said "I'm his..." I said "bitch?" but apparently protege is the correct terminology. All jokes aside, he has received at least one vicious beating and has blood clots in his brain so that's some pretty serious shit.

I told him that I'd tell everyone that he's alright. Hopefully he'll get sprung sometime in the next week.