Jambands.ca

Heady Vibes For The Kungster...

Weirdness

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to remain optomistic that this is seen and used as a stepping stone in the right direction and that the blood clots are somewhat treatable. Hopefully he doesnt get caught up in the systematic cycle of penitentiary incarceration.

I've had the displeasure of the Don jail, not a good place to be.

But like Luke said about my incarceration two years ago "anyone stupid enough to go to jail deserves whatever he gets" - Personally, I don't feel that way about his situation (nor most peoples), but I find it ironic.

You'd think someone with black belts in 3 different disciplines of martial arts and is supposedly trained to kill with his bare hands would be able to avoid getting tuned up in the bucket.

As cold as my post sounds and is, I do hope things work out for him.

Apparently he's on meds for the blood clots, no surgery scheduled as yet. It sounds like he will be taken to a proper hospital once released from the Don so that should be a step in the right direction.

As for the rest, it's pretty much all speculation at this point. Reality is largely based on your perception which leaves alot of grey area open to interpretation.

• 3 weeks later...

brutal news. not that luke is my best buddy, or that hes my worst enemy either. the don is a rough jail, thats for sure.

more writing less fighting sounds like a plan. id also like to echo alabama mans Q, if he is trained in martial arts how did he end up in the infirmary in the first place?

i hope everything works out okay for him in the end.

hard to believe but true

As a fellow follower of martial arts myself, it is not hard to believe that he would [color:red]ALLOW himself to be in that position. That just shows how much self discipline he has and maybe he should be looking deep down inside himself to that same discipline to help him with all of his problems.

As a practioner of most martial arts you become a trained pacifist. If you spend years training your mind and body to relax in a tense situation, that is what will happen when faced with the circumstances under which you have trained, otherwise you were not worthy of the time or effort put into [color:red]teaching you about yourself.

I do hope he is ok mentally and physically. I would also like to meet and spend some time with Luke when he is available again. I think I might have something to offer him :)