Jambands.ca

A little afternoon delight ...

Kanada Kev

no, no KK I meant the clip you posted. :P Is it from a longer movie? That's what I mean by so outta the loop!

I have come to a new level of appreciation for Ferrell, man. When I gave up on SNL many moons ago, I think he was just starting out (and SNL had nobody else to offer...there were some pretty lean years, there) and he did not impress.

I've watched some of his Dubya stuff (GREAT!!!) on youtube and am looking again for The Landlord...does anyone have an address for a site that still has it up?

thanks, y'all

no, no KK I meant the clip you posted. :P Is it from a longer movie? That's what I mean by so outta the loop!

I have come to a new level of appreciation for Ferrell, man. When I gave up on SNL many moons ago, I think he was just starting out (and SNL had nobody else to offer...there were some pretty lean years, there) and he did not impress.

I've watched some of his Dubya stuff (GREAT!!!) on youtube and am looking again for The Landlord...does anyone have an address for a site that still has it up?

thanks, y'all

LOL ... yup, the movie is Anchorman. A movie people either love or hate it seems. Very twisted and wickedly funny. Great performances by all the cast members too. Do you want me to send you a copy when I get you the "fixed" version of Babel?

San Diego? You'll find out what that means when you watch it .

As for The Landlord, you can catch it here:

http://funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925

Still, what movie was it where the character said beeeooooootiful? Or, something like that.

Edited by Guest