Jambands.ca

Where's the silly?

boiler

Trace,

been missing your voice round these parts....so glad to know you at least lurk, but c'mon, ya gotta share your thoughts!

(I was especially thrilled to see the words "Dancing Man" and "knock me up" in the same sentence. Now we just need to take it out of the "conditional" and into the "active voice")

have fun trying....now "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTIES"©

Tungsten Gruvsten wrote:

Blane helped me complete one of my most secret inner desires - converting videos from vhs to cd-rom in exchange for bagels mailed to my home from montreal. The cycle completed itself, serpent ate it's tail, Blane watched some vids, I ate some bagels. Life IS beautiful sometimes. (this was gonna just be vibes but then I read page2...Congratulations)

that is pretty silly

Edited by Guest

Trace,

been missing your voice round these parts....so glad to know you at least lurk, but c'mon, ya gotta share your thoughts!

(I was especially thrilled to see the words "Dancing Man" and "knock me up" in the same sentence. Now we just need to take it out of the "conditional" and into the "active voice")

have fun trying....now "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTIES"©

Yeah, and I think that that was one the first times I posted in a long time and the post started this whole drama. I'll fight the good fight but fighting with people who are not an important part of my life...I'd rather fight with the cashier at the grocery store.

I'll let you know if the knocking gets anywhere...haha.

Alexis-I will be at Ghost town so prepare for at least one chick party in our cabin. I'll send Jeremy out to play with the boys.

Looks for snipers before adding post...