Jambands.ca

Where's the silly?

boiler

Baj recently found himself sitting next to Stone Mountain on an airplane. StnMtn just kept bugging Baj to play a game of intelligence. Finally, StnMtn offered Baj 10 to 1 odds, and said every time he could not answer one of the questions, Baj owed him $5, but every time StnMtn could not answer Baj's, he'd give him $50.00. StnMtn figured he could not lose, and Baj reluctantly accepted.

StnMtn first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word Baj handed him $5. Then Baj asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, StnMtn looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid Baj $50.00

Baj put the $50 into his hemp wallet without comment, but StnMtn insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, Baj handed him $5.

OK then, they're underrated, whatever. Geez.

Booche, I'm on to you, that only kept me busy for a while. The head bouncing ended right after Rubber Soul ended. }:(:P Maybe the greatest album ever made!

William, got any celery?

driving today we saw a kid with the exact same hairdo as the guy on the right. by kid i mean like 6 or 7 years old, it was awesome.

13006210192MIDGETS.jpg

ps. this thread is good, silliness always helps :) but i don't think because you disagree with someone means you are "sniping" though. it's just a difference of opinion. IMO hehe