Jambands.ca

Canadian Pillow Fight League???

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

What the hell am I missing while living in the UK??

I took a certain amount of verbal abuse from my colleagues at work when one of them was tipped off of the Canadian Pillow Fight League. The raucous laughter subsided when I looked it up and it's a bunch of chicks with cool names like Boozy Suzy, Eiffel Power, and Lady Die duking it out with pillows. The limey Brits wish that their women did this sort of stuff.

ha...we saw the Toronto pillow fight. It was interesting but next time I think they need a big soft surface...more rolling around please...hard to have a quality pillow fight on cement.

The funny thing was that for the rest of the day we kept spotting people biking/walking around with pillows.

Crazy Toronto...I'm in love with her. :)

There is a REAL pillow fighting group exploding on the scene in Indy. These girls fight for real. They train with actual UFC and Bodog veterans and are tough and sexy – not a campy sideshow. Check’em out at http://www.mccannproductions.com/PFU. Their website is www.pillowfightusa.com. It’s entirely different than the tame and often boring Canadian version. I went to their show with skepticism and walk away very impressed.