Jambands.ca

I Call Bullshit On...

shainhouse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is rarely a futile attempt at awareness, on any scale. millions of people know about this "don't pump gas on may 15th" day. watch the 6:00 news...I'm willing to bet on most stations. news directors love gas stories. purpose served.

Jerry Falwell died today just so this story could be preempted.

Jerry Falwell died today just so this story could be preempted.

I really don't think the gas story is lead material. personally, I'd put a local lead in front of Falwell and have the "gas is bad day" story in the second segment (after weather)...proceeded by a headline and a teaser.

I don't mean that any and all awareness is bad. It's a bit of a pandora's box. It's tough to make a difference with 'don't buy gas day' but I support people are trying. I am calling bullshit on this specific thing though, not awareness is general. I hope people are aware of that. zing.

I call bullshit on 'don't buy gas tuesday.' Read my post in that thread to see why..

You arnt even worth it.

...I am not personally attacking anyone... Just my own opinion.

[color:red]God I'm cynical. ah well.

I read your post and understood quite clearly. Sorry if it caused you any trouble Shain. I was hoping you understood why I said that. I left to go to work and came home to see you on the defense, so I thought I would jump in. I was being sarcastic and next time I will use purple.

But stay off the gas!