Jambands.ca

How many slices in a medium pizza?

rubberdinghy

I remember you extolling the virtues of 1 plus 1 but I never had a great experience.

Bank and Nepean. Get it for lunch some day. I recommend the bacon. It aint healthy but its a tastey lunch-time treat. Keep an eye out for the ones that have just come out of the oven. There is another one I have ordered from at home but it doesnt even compare to getting it steaming hot.

I had Colonnade (new location, never had it from downtown) last night. I wanted to make love to that little 8 slicer. It was so facking good.

Man, I haven't had a Bella Vista pie in a while

Ever since they opened that Colonnade near our place, our Bella Vista orders dropped dramatically. I feel disrespectful. I think I might drop by tonight and hand them 2 hundred dollars out of guilt. Their sauce rocks.

i like merivale pizza, bronson pizza, and gabriel's. newport is great but i only have it about once a year so can't really comment. collonnade pizzas are massive and heavy and it pretty much puts a stop to my day. too bad since i live a block from there. mmmm georgies.

never had pubwells, bella vista, calabria, carlos

i like making my own pizzas. cheaper and more user friendly.

Bronson Pizza is good too, Forgot about that place...

It was around 3am Gentlemonkey and I were hungry and we walked into that place, scraped together like 9 bucks and asked what we could get. Large pepporoni the guy answer, we sat on the curb and slowly devoured.

That's what dreams are made of!

Wouldn't the circumference of the pizza matter more than how many slices it's cut into?

I agree, for round pizzas; to compare/rank pizzas that are different shapes (e.g., round vs. rectangular), I think total area matters more.

Aloha,

Brad