Jambands.ca

Toronto Pizza

Ms Zimmy

Supermodel is alright. I live right besides the mod club so often stop by there. How did I forget mossimo's margerita pizza.

yeah that's the only place i know really, as it's around the corner from a friend's house. we always end up there though when in toronto. not the greatest pizza by any stretch, but it fills a need.

haha, i had to google image search that one, i like their motto too. :D

supermodel.gif

but nothing...nothing beats that pepi's pizza.

ah, pepi's, the pride of kitchener! my brother used to work there, i know all their secrets now. :) you should try their munchie subs.... oh.my.god. mmmmmmmm, i am drooling just thinking about them...

Surprisingly, a central and downtown Toronto pizza sucks - including the overrated Amato and the drunken refuge The Big Slice. However, the Magic Oven on Broadview just north of Danforth makes some of the best pizza I've ever had.

Also, at Broadview and Danforth there's an excellent family restaurant/bar called New York Cafe. Order a pizza there and TRY to complain about Toronto pizza sucking.

Try the Little Italy and Corso Italia areas if you want good pizza options. Toronto only has nearly half a million Italians.

The weekend Star gave the Toronto pizza institution (est. 1957) Vesuvio Pizza & Spaghetti House a middling review overall, but the pizza is still good. The place is located at 3010 Dundas West at High Park.

For some other good pizza suggestions, try Star approved Olympic 76 at Yonge and Gloucester and Terroni (various locations in the GTA).

Also recommended is Diplomatico in Little Italy. I can vouch for it being a great pizza. Hey, I'm from Kingston and we Kingstonians are/were weaned on terrific pizza.

• 3 weeks later...