Jambands.ca

who wants an argument? (warning: silly)

phishtaper

come on! who's looking to mix it up today? ;)

maybe religion? or gas prices? or ... gasp ... music?

I'll offer this up for now: Justin Timberlake is a much better singer than Dave Matthews, and Bjork's new single, Earth Intruders, is really good.

Let me know what you decide. Im going for lunch. :D

Me too. and if I knew how to post youtube videos I would do so...top ten in my list of python sketches

Speaking of Python, i just saw Eric Idle yesterday. I was in on the taping when George Stromboulopolopolous interviewed him. Eric was very funny and chatted a fair bit to the crowd before and after the taping. His new projects sounds like a riot. He's composed a new oratorio based on the Life of Brian. He's working with the TSO and the Mendolsshon Choir.

Eric Idle's Not the Messiah to Debut in Toronto in June

by Broadway.com Staff

Eric Idle's follow-up to the enormously successful musical Spamalot will be Not the Messiah (He's a Very Naughty Boy), a comic oratorio to have its world premiere in Toronto in June as part of the city's inaugural Luminato Festival of the Arts, according to Variety. The show is described as being loosely adapted from Monty Python's 1979 film Life of Brian; John Du Prez, Idle's composing partner on Spamalot, will collaborate on the new show.

Not the Messiah was commissioned by the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, whose music director, Peter Oundjian, is also Idle's cousin. The 63-year-old writer did not disclose details about the new piece to Variety, saying only, "I promise it will be funnier than Handel, although probably not as good." Life of Brian's best-known song, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life," is already part of Spamalot, Idle and Du Prez's stage adaptation of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Luminato is a new 90-event multidisciplinary arts festival in Toronto scheduled to run 1-10 June. Organisers anticipate half a million people will attend the largely free events, conceived to boost Toronto tourism.

terribly disappointing ... I leave you kids alone for an hour and this is the trouble y'all get up to? im beginning to think it's not worth the price of a sitter anymore. i think it may be just about time to bust out uncle zero to raise a little hell around here ...

btw, its caramel, not toffee ;)

dave matthews is a stupid douchebag turd and i would enjoy seeing him get kicked in the balls. okay, maybe not in real life, but if someone were to make a kick dave matthews in the balls video game, i would laugh maniacally and play for hours! and then i would cheer until my voice was hoarse!

and justin timberlake is actually kind of awesome in a pipsqueak sort of way. i'd take sexyback over the frat boy tailgate party poo dumping garbage boredom that is turd matthews any day.

and though i haven't heard bjork's new single, she rules too, so i can believe it is good. i heard she's a fuckin' crazy ass psycho bitch in real life, but she's got style. point!

dave matthews is a stupid douchebag turd and i would enjoy seeing him get kicked in the balls. okay, maybe not in real life, but if someone were to make a kick dave matthews in the balls video game, i would laugh maniacally and play for hours! and then i would cheer until my voice was hoarse!

and justin timberlake is actually kind of awesome in a pipsqueak sort of way. i'd take sexyback over the frat boy tailgate party poo dumping garbage boredom that is turd matthews any day.

and though i haven't heard bjork's new single, she rules too, so i can believe it is good. i heard she's a fuckin' crazy ass psycho bitch in real life, but she's got style. point!

NONSENSE!

okay why don't we agree to agree instead of trying to disagree that i agree with you. DMB makes me POL!! POL! POL!

Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.

and i just checked ... it doesnt taste like toffee or caramel ... but it is delicious

William Schiestel himself gave that DVD to me as a present a few years ago. I had it on last weekend, sooo good. The 'All is Full of Love' video with the robots is amazing!

You ever get around to watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

"First we go over the rules of the fight."

"Rules, what Rules"

Newman kicks the guy square in the nuts ending the fight, and retaining his leadership role in the 'gang'... what a movie!