Jambands.ca

best band logo

bONES

so which one do you like best there boiler rat?

the stealie face is iconic and obviously the best, phish's was really good as well.

i like ween's very much now though. i think it is tops for current bands.

250px-Phish_logo.jpg

so which one do you like best there boiler rat?

Not today, sorry. The cookies I made today made me feel way to nice.

but anyway, seriously I tried to draw a link to a Twisted Sister logo, but couldn't seem to find one suitable.

I think the Rush logo of the dude standing in front of the five-pointed star looked really cool on those kick drums.

I wish oh wish I could've afforded to buy a t-shirt from The Cheaters when I saw them in Oslo. Local band, and their tee was a Beatles tee, with a black marker X through the Beatles logo, and in the same marker The Cheaters was scrawled underneath. So beautiful. Funny that Yoko Ono was playing the same fest where I saw the shirts for sale.

I'd have to give this one to the Dead, and not for the best logo necessarily, but for having the most logo's and the most recognizable variety of images associated with them.

I dont even think I know what there official logo is. but there are 100's of things I could see and know it was inference to them.

I'd have to say thats way better then just a logo.

I'd buy a few shirts from most bands, but the logo are pretty much always same. like the stones and stuff. but look how many dead shirts there are around, and even people who never heard the music know who its in reference to.

Not alot of bands have that.