Jambands.ca

~~~Happy Birthday MarcO~~~

Wassink Wild Card!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the best, MarcO!

I've always enjoyed your satirical posts, and appreciate the time you put into creating them. You often give my week a lift, when I check in here and read your cheekiness. It's been fun occasionally going head to head with you, but I prefer the hugs, for sure! So here's a gigantic squeezy birthday hug, imagined in my mind and teleported through time and space to YOU!

Happy bday bud.

I fuÇking love you MarcO. You are the most beautiful bastard I have met in the past 7 years. Thanks so much for being a dear friend and being one fuÇk of an honest motherfuÇker. No one gets a free pass and you got that right.

I only wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

yup, that about covers it. :) I LOVE YOU MARCO, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! the cult of you is definitely one of the favourite ones i am in. you rule!

thanks for all the kind words, folks. I had a most excellent birthday weekend up at a pal's cottage, playing some guitar and drinking too much beer. This board has become an important component of my life and I treasure the people I have gotten to know through it, plus getting to see some frineds around here that I go way back with. So thanks again, much love and respect.