Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Wassink Wild Card!

~~~Happy Birthday MarcO~~~

all the best, MarcO!

I've always enjoyed your satirical posts, and appreciate the time you put into creating them. You often give my week a lift, when I check in here and read your cheekiness. It's been fun occasionally going head to head with you, but I prefer the hugs, for sure! So here's a gigantic squeezy birthday hug, imagined in my mind and teleported through time and space to YOU!

Happy bday bud.

I fuÇking love you MarcO. You are the most beautiful bastard I have met in the past 7 years. Thanks so much for being a dear friend and being one fuÇk of an honest motherfuÇker. No one gets a free pass and you got that right.

I only wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

yup, that about covers it. :) I LOVE YOU MARCO, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! the cult of you is definitely one of the favourite ones i am in. you rule!

thanks for all the kind words, folks. I had a most excellent birthday weekend up at a pal's cottage, playing some guitar and drinking too much beer. This board has become an important component of my life and I treasure the people I have gotten to know through it, plus getting to see some frineds around here that I go way back with. So thanks again, much love and respect.