Jambands.ca

Hockey Vibes Needed- GO RED WINGS!!!!

Northern Wish

I want nothing more than to see my team play at least one game this year. This would require them winning the next two against Anaheim.

I figure the Ottawa fans will support this due to the fact that Detroit is at least in the Eastern Time Zone. Or to watch Hasek go down in flames which ever you prefer.

Its game 6 tonight and I need some help out there..... Screw Jiggy!

GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!GO WINGS GO!

Sean

ps. Shut up Booche.

LOL .... love that tumbling tumbleweed :)

I should be cheering for Detroit, but I can't stand the thought of Hasek hoisting that Cup again is yucky. Plus, the two CBC stations that I work for could be in the finals (Ottawa and Windsor ... you know, it's a suburb of Detroit )

my god hasek is brutal. any time there's a scamble in front of his net he lies on his back and pretends to be a starfish.

That's his "style". I've always disliked it. I think that he as a dramatically overrated goalie. He's had a career with some amazing statistics, but i don't think he's as good as he's made out to be. Last night was much more of a reality. When the team in front of him fails, it's rare for him to steal a game for his team.

He's had a career with some amazing statistics, but i don't think he's as good as he's made out to be. Last night was much more of a reality. When the team in front of him fails, it's rare for him to steal a game for his team.

It's rare for him to steal a game? Seriously Kev, did you watch any hockey other than the Leafs in the mid-90s?? Stealing games was all he did!