Colin Read - sax, guitar and vocals

Mark Tonin - bass and vocals

Dave Voigt - congas, percussion and vocals

The set times are as follows:

Ned Wreck & The Crops - 9 until 10

Mary 5e - 10 until 11

Organic Groove - 11 until 11:30

Ned Wreck & The Crops - 11:30 until close

If you can make it, come on out to the Boathouse (Victoria Park, Kitchener) for a few drinks and some live music. We'd love to see you there!

Peace, Mark

Looks like a great show... Mark sorry to have missed you at CTMF this year..

Could you let me know who books the shows at the Boat, someone approached the band at the festival in regards to that place. thanks!

Ricky new was a awesome drummer this weekend, thanks for playing with High Plains Drifter on Sunday!

Looks like a great show... Mark sorry to have missed you at CTMF this year..

Could you let me know who books the shows at the Boat, someone approached the band at the festival in regards to that place. thanks!

Ricky new was a awesome drummer this weekend, thanks for playing with High Plains Drifter on Sunday!

Sorry to have missed you Jay.

Kevin Doyle was at the Come Together Fest, so I'm guessing he approached you about playing at the Boathouse. I'll see if I can track down his contact info.

Looking forward to playing some music on Saturday night!

Peace, Mark

I had a lot of fun on Saturday night at The Boathouse! Ryan didn't end up making it out to play with us, but timouse surprised us all by showing up and he ended up sitting in on piano, which was great. Lots of jamming and many smiles and laughs all night long.

Thanks to everyone who made it out ... it ended up being a beautiful night, and The Boathouse is a sweet venue on a warm night.

Peace, Mark

A funtabulous time! Colin on the sax and guitar was suhweet! And Holy Moly! Not only does Schwa give the best hugs, he really can play that hand drum!...a new member of Organic Groove perhaps? And the set by Mary 5e was great. She's got one big beautiful voice in that tiny and cute body. I'm glad I was there to witness Tim losing his piano virginity!