Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams June 22 Toronto

dave-O

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person on here who doesn't like going solo to shows? I like Ryan Adams...been listening to him for years, but if I have to sit by myself, the show won't be as fun for me. Why not let someone else (who likely is a much bigger fan) take the tickets? That's what was going through my head at the time...

Am I the only person on here who doesn't like going solo to shows? I like Ryan Adams...been listening to him for years, but if I have to sit by myself, the show won't be as fun for me. Why not let someone else (who likely is a much bigger fan) take the tickets? That's what was going through my head at the time...

i wouldn't skip a show i wanted to see for anything.

If it were The Tragically Hip at the ACC, I would much prefer to be with someone..... But for my first Ryan performance, I could be alone and surrounded by 100,000 SCI hula hoopers and I wouldn't notice a thing except the stage and the man.

The smaller the venue and the more important the performer to me, increases the likelihood that I would do it alone.

Paul Simon and Brian Wilson in 2001 at the Ampitheather goes down as one of the most fun I have even had at a show and I went solo.

S

ps. To each his own Mike, I honestly thought from the post that they offered you two pairs seperated and that you passed on those.

ive passed on solo tix before too. it's a split second decision, and a difficult one to make. so is deciding on an OK pair for an OK show or not bothering. it's all part of the rush, and it sounds like a lot of adrenaline was flowing today!

I could be alone and surrounded by 100,000 SCI hula hoopers and I wouldn't notice a thing except the stage and the man.

I'd LOVE to see this.