Jambands.ca

The Ducks win

Jared

why would i want to be shown a good time in ottawa? Is that even possable?

I live in Toronto, what could you possably show me that we don't do better?

and I have friends in Ottawa, but I dont talk to them, I dont want anyone one to know about them

and who's winnning?

Don Cherry's jacket tonight is the worse I ever saw. looks like he is wearing a playing card

Jared your a jerk. Ottawa is one of the nicest cities in Ontario. Ottawa has a better bluesfest then Toronto, oh wait Toronto doesn't even have one. Ottawa also has derienzo's and toronto doesn't.

Edited by Guest

Jared your a jerk. Ottawa is one of the nicest cities in Ontario. Ottawa has a better bluesfest then Toronto, oh wait Toronto doesn't even have one. Ottawa also has derienzo's and toronto doesn't.

who likes blues? maybe if i did i would care. lol I"m just messing with you ottawatonian's

but really your team is blowing it big time, your getting beaten by a team that is baised on a walt disney movie

Hey Jared. This really speaks alot about you. You must like kicking people when they are down. Still, as probably the biggest Sens flag waver around here... I'm actually quite proud of the team and the city. It was an incredible ride, and with the youngest team in the league, I'm looking forward to another opportunity.

fwiw Toronto is most morally bankrupt city in this country. And don't even get me started about Thornhill.

fwiw Toronto is most morally bankrupt city in this country. And don't even get me started about Thornhill.

thats why we love it!!!! what do you have against thornhill? I thought everyone one loved snooby girls, driving there daddy's hummer or bmw

Jared's a troll. Ignore his posts. he'll be like that little fuckhead in grade school that keeps acting out "Why doesn't anyone pay attention to me?!"

Sorry for your loss Ollie.

Anyway, maybe now life in ottawa will get back to normal around me and people will start talking about other things than hockey.

Jared's a troll. Ignore his posts. he'll be like that little fuckhead in grade school that keeps acting out "Why doesn't anyone pay attention to me?!"

Sorry for your loss Ollie.

Anyway, maybe now life in ottawa will get back to normal around me and people will start talking about other things than hockey.

who said that? I cant see any thing