Jambands.ca

Kings of Leon tonight!

NewRider

I've seen these cats every time they've been to Toronto but tonight I will be seeing Andrew Rodriguez and Rufus...

Although the sound atthe Kool Haus is ASS, these guys are one of the best rock bands going!!! Fantastic songs and a really stellar live show...

Gawpo Giggles

What R the deets NewRider? Time? Cover? Pre/post Party?

Vanagon Scott & I are supposed to be disk golfing on the island... maybe we can all hook up?

Pre party in the parking lot. I'll be there with Jimmy, possibly Nellie and Carlo Rossi. As far as I know the show is sold out but I may have an extra. After TM bullshit it cost $40. Come down and rock out with your cock out.

I've seen these cats every time they've been to Toronto but tonight I will be seeing Andrew Rodriguez and Rufus...

Oh, I think if I had the choice, I'd be seeing Andrew Rodriguez too. Jeremy Little is still in the band right? They were FANTASTIC in ottawa.

Kings of Leon were on FIRE last night. Nice mix of the new album and older material. The best audience I've seen in Toronto in a long time, people were moving around and enjoying themselves. Obviously the sound was piss poor. I had no idea that so many scantily clad young women were into KOL!

Jer is indeed still playing with Andrew! The show was fantastic by both artists and the Rufus finale was the most extravagant one I have seen to date...I won't give anything away for those about to see him in Montreal (also Andrew opening) but...WOW WOW WOW!!!

Gawpo Giggles