Jambands.ca

Strange woman distributes free cocaine in Toronto

hamilton

Dude, Jeff's totally innocent. It happens all the time here in Toronto. You wheel into a bar for a nice, peaceful pint with a couple of friends. When you least expect it, out of nowhere, women come up and jam their fingers in your mouth!!! What's even wilder, is the fact that their fingers are coated with cocaine! Most people just push them aside and give 'em a few bucks outta charity. Usually, the high sucks, and you have to worry about getting foot and mouth disease or a cold sore after :(

quotd for tomorrow: mouthful of cocaine from a strange woman or a mouthful for impulsive homosexual

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

can you not move from them oh my what crazy world

No. They drive high powered wheelchairs with impeccable handling. The only person I know of that can outrun a 'coke wet-willier' is Ben Johnson. And that was back when he was on the 'roids....

here i go again german ole fuck what kind of people if you can call them that, would stick a finger with dope on it in your mouth

i would really handle that one myself frig the cops