Jambands.ca

QOTD 06-13-07: Titties or Beer?

MarcO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite word for titties stolen from an aquaintance....dirty pillows.So hippie.

This question only counts if you love beer...which I emphatically don't.

Dirty Pillows is a term from the book (and movie) 'Carrie' by Stephen King.

And I choose beer, I'm more of a cock fan anyhow.(Wow, the crassness of that even surprised me a little)

I can't believe this question is being asked. This is not a chicken and egg question, there is only one right answer and if you answered otherwise, you are wrong. It's not even a question that can be broken down into sexual preference. Tiities are WAAAYYY better than beer. Way way way better.. fuck beer. If I was given a choice and had to quit titties or beer, I'd blow up every Molson's factory in the province.

I can't believe this question is being asked. This is not a chicken and egg question, there is only one right answer and if you answered otherwise, you are wrong. It's not even a question that can be broken down into sexual preference. Tiities are WAAAYYY better than beer. Way way way better.. fuck beer. If I was given a choice and had to quit titties or beer, I'd blow up every Molson's factory in the province.

I think you may be drinking the wrong beer.

Hal...ask yourself the question in reverse.

I LOVE boobies...what wonderful eye candy they are.....and so incredibly varied in their delectibility...I wager there are waaaaaayyyy more tata shapes, sizes, colour, and flavour than there will ever be beer!

But truth be told, I do believe our top scientists should be immediately commissioned to figure out how to enable our mammaries to spout and spurt beer!!!! C'mon...six degrees of separation and all...who knows a wacky, basement-dwelling scientist we can put on this ASAP????

I don't think Davey-boy drools enough (unintentionally) to fit the bill.

We need someone mad enough to actually split the atom, mess with DNA, attempt to colonize Mars, and refuse to change socks until s/he's reached the goal......are you willing to accept CVs, YATS......let's post this on discovery.com..."serious inquiries only"

Merlot?

Boiler Rat must like his boobies on hairy chests.

I'm telling Sara you said that. You're gonna be in big trouble. Harmones cause more than hair growth, it also brings about a wrath that can only be solved by uttering the words "I love you honey."