Jambands.ca

Busch

NewRider

33 fine brews in one....i new it was schlitz, and i knew it was old milwaukee..but what else is it? newrider? your PBR expertise is needed......and they actually let you on the internet at work?! no wonder you like your job so much. hey, they let me on too. no wonder i like MY job so much!

After working at the beer store for ten (yikes!) years, I have become quite the amateur sociologist.

That being said, when faced with the choice between quality and quantity(either in volume or higher alchohol content) the average beer drinker will choose quantity nine times out of ten.

Another oddity is what I call the "cracker-jack" theory... meaning people will buy a beer they normally never would just because there's a trinket/t-shirt in the case.

I know there's gotta be at least of couple of you on this board who bought a case of bud light because they had the hockey hats in them...

we were hanging out with some friends of friends the other day, two of them were crackerjacks as you describe, MS. i laughed at them and asked if it was worth having to drink so much shite for 2 stupid hats.

they didn't look too happy, but at least they kinda matched

and as for best beer out of a can it's far and away creemore (IMO), although i do prefer it in bottles of course

Working at Sleemans I learned a few things.

1) I could easily hide underneath my machine for naps.

2) Pabst Blue Ribbon = Old Milwaukee, Schlitz and Stroh's.

3) Drinking on the job is a privilege, not a right.

4) Just when you think the company is doing okay, BAM! The Japanese buy you out.

5. Free beer every weekend will turn you into a drunk.

For those days when you want to make sure no one steals beer from your cooler...

IM617118.gif

That's hilarious. When I was in high school, we always picked up Schooner when we went to house parties for *exactly* that reason. Schooner, 50 and Crystal - they were three beers you knew no other high schoool kids would be drinking.