Jambands.ca

Mellie is in Canada!!!!

PassedOutGuy

After 5 days on an Alaskan ferry and 7 days across the northern US... my wife is finally with me in Canada... she was issued a 1 year temporary visitor visa while we start our paperwork for her permanent residency... thank you to Baj and Cap't Sunshine for the great information at snoe.down... you made our year!! So we're home and begin moving into our new apt in the dirty shwa tomorrow... see you all soon.... or at least at Wilco!

"Republican war machine been getting you down?

Wondering who'll pay the bills should you fall sick.

Wish you knew someone who could state with authority which Scarlett/Fire from 1978 is truly the dankest to download off bt.etree.org?

Hey Now! Why not marry a Canadian jamband boy and start LIVING those Sunshine/Daydreams today!"

CanadianJambandDudes ForFineAmericanLadies.ca

congrats PoG! great to hear it

"Republican war machine been getting you down?

Wondering who'll pay the bills should you fall sick.

Wish you knew someone who could state with authority which Scarlett/Fire from 1978 to is truly the dankest to download off bt.etree.org?

Hey Now! Why not marry a Canadian jamband boy and start LIVING those Sunshine/Daydreams today!"

CanadianJambandDudes ForFineAmericanLadies.ca

Classic!! I love it! :o:o:o

Congrats you two!!! Yayyyyy!! Can't wait to party with you both soon!

It feels good to have an official certificate saying I'm allowed living in Canada.. Haha.. Oh, and the paperwork is hella fun!! ;) Not really...