Jambands.ca

Belize Log - Our Honeymoon

Ms.Huxtable

Nice pics you two! :)

If you happen to read this before returning, though why you would sit yourself in front of a com-pooper in the middle of paradise is beyond my pea-brain comprehension (we Eeediots can wait for your splendid pics when you arrive home) please have Mike record a few minutes of the birds from your balcony for me...I'm hoping he brought some recording device with a stereo mic... ;)

Again, awesome pics and thanks for sharing with us!

Nice pics you two! :)

please have Mike record a few minutes of the birds from your balcony for me...I'm hoping he brought some recording device with a stereo mic... ;)

Sorry Dave. After the main event on saturday, all of our stuff went in different cars and my bag with the Edirol ended up with Lynn and I didn't have time to get it on sunday.

The bird sounds are incredible. If I had it with me, I would have gone on the 5:30 AM birding tour. Without the recording device, or a working Nikon D70, we decided to sleep in and take a day off.

I have a small eyeglass screwdriver now, and I just borrowed some pliers for some extra torque so I'm going to crack that SOB open and see if I can fix that on/off switch on the camera for tomorrows jungle adventure.

This is all so amazing.

i am so happy that you are having such a good time.

I am so happy to hear that you are ok!

There is always a concern when someone goes to a different country especially your loved ones.

Seems like both of you are happy and enjoying the food and drinks.

You are two very special people!!!!

I can't wait to read more about the honeymoon!