Jambands.ca

moe. tonight

mattm

Who's in?

Do you think they'll tear down the house or will they get conservative and not jam as much? Anyone know of any other shows they'll play in the area (or is that wishful thinking)? They aren't doing anything on the 11th... What about them only getting an hour to play, kinda sucks but hey, it's moe., one hour is better than none, especially since steph and I won't be able to make it to moe.down this year...

Edited by Guest

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for tonight.

I wonder if Friday's show in Utica (which I think is a 6pm show) could be done with a drive right back to Ottawa. (One downside: it's a brewery, so driving designatedly might be tough.)

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

lol, L and 3.1 here and yup, getting way to excited for moe. right at home. DEM and CJ, you guys are in for a good time. Too bad it's only an hour set (during the day so no outrageous light blinking) but it will give you a little taste of the moe. which is far, far, far from better than nothing.

C'mon moe.

So where is everyone planning to stand? Let's get it together.

Gates open at 4pm according to the web site. Get down there and save me a spot on the rail would you Chris? ;)

I'm hoping there's enough of us to stake out some good space in front of the stage. It should help that moe. is the first act on the MBNA stage.

I can't wait!!